Sunday, August 9, 2009

Enlightenment, Realization, Refresher, Revamped

"You've lost that joy in you..."

I've found a peaceful calm. A wholeness...spiritual fulfillment. My former sense of self was so encumbersome and a strain to the full potential of good health.

What I have yet to find is a happy medium. Peace with exuberance. It will come with time.

------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to my dear friend, Huong and the love of her life, Trevor. I pray for the love and joy you have found in one another, -that it may blossom into a bond more powerful and strong with each day you two have together as husband and wife. Love and many blessings to you both. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that things are finally coming together for you and I hope that you will find that medium sooner than later.

MChristinaDB said...

thanks :-)

Huong said...

Thanks for coming to the ceremony! I wish we could've chatted more.

MChristinaDB said...

me too. i miss you a great deal and i wish you all the best. :-) i was really happy to see one of my closest friends on her special day, it brought me to tears.

keep in touch :-)

~me