Tuesday, December 8, 2009

:-)

First, a funny:

One day at kindergarten the teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $10 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."
A little Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."
The teacher said, "I'm sorry Sean, that's not correct."
Then a little Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."
The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."
Finally a little Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ."
The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, David. Come up here and I'll give you $10."

As the teacher was giving David his money, she said, "You know, David, since you're Jewish, I was very surprised you said 'Jesus Christ.'"
David replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Moses, but business is business..."

----------------------
haha!
----------------------

Second:

I really did have a wonderful birthday weekend. Everyone made it *extremely* special. I feel really blessed to have such amazing friends and family in my life.

Special thanks to Jean for not taking away my happy socks! >:-P

----------------------

Third:

Today, please pray for the fallen heroes, their friends and family, and our city. For those who aren't in the Lakewood/Tacoma area, here's the link to the program for the memorial: Our Fallen Heroes

No comments: