Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm so ill :-(

It's spring break...more than likely the last spring break I will ever have...and I'm congested, achy, and coughing up things of many colors (oh, so pretty!)

Nevertheless, I have a special someone in town that hasn't been here in ages (shh! It's a secret!) so I'm trying to be as lively as possible. While she jumps high off of the ground, I can hop...or maybe raise a leg slightly.

Today we have a jam-packed day planned. I just pray to God my lungs won't quit on me now. I also pray for a voice to sing with this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit the smoking, gain a little weight, and all will be better :)

MChristinaDB said...

who said that! because i've cut back, i've gained 30+ pounds, and i'm still ill. :-P so throw something else at me!

Anonymous said...

yeah who said that! :P but really eat healthy and be active :) i swear it'll only get better.