Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November? Already!?

Happy November, all :-)

I just got back from San Fransisco last week. We only went for a day, but it was well worth the trip. :-) Lots of good food, fun sightseeing...perfect getaway from stresses and schedules. :-P

I can't believe it's November already. Time always flies fast, but even then, it's shocking each time. :-P
----------------------------------------

I'm feeling...well, I don't know what I've been feeling lately. Slightly detached from a few things, but feeling such GREAT growth in other things around me. So many things progressing at the church, the good company I'm surrounded by, but there's still such heavy weight I feel anchoring me down everytime I attempt to sit.

----------------------------------------

Apprehensive. Anxious. Drained. They never seem to completely go away when unresolved thoughts resurface, do they? But that doesn't stop time from moving forward. True? Yes.

----------------------------------------

Next stop: KENNEWICK! What it is. :-P

No comments: