Thursday, March 19, 2009

New York

Hey kids!

Saturday night is not that far away...I'm heading over to New York to spend time with the siblings and friends! :-) I am looking forward to it. :-)

Now...if only I could get over this sudden icky phlegmy cough. I've lost my voice. It's all squeaky like Phoebe from Friends. "My stinky stinky shoes!"

Just to let my siblings know...most of my week is going to be a lot of studying during the downtime. :-( Help me be on top of it pleeease? I have a LOT to cover for the following week. :-( (OH!! And TONING!! You're part of my English project! Details later :-D Will you help me with it? Okay thanks! :-D LUBBBOOOO!)

This week was very challenging. Most of you know that these past few weeks have been very challenging. But after visiting BLD last weekend...I realized that support is around me. Even if it's far away, there's love. :-) Thanks for the love. :-) Thanks for the support. You're all so good to me. I hope I do the same for you...and if I don't, kick me in the ass. :-P

Okie...that's all for now! :-) Will update again soon. :-)

~me

2 comments:

Selfish Jean said...

have a great trip, i'm really craving come frozen hot chocolate!

MChristinaDB said...

thanks girl! you know, i haven't been to serendipity's since we last went. i'll have one in your honor ;-)