Sunday, March 1, 2009

Doughnuts

Never leave me alone with a doughnut. Never leave me alone with 4 doughnuts...it just leads to disaster. Just wanted to share that I had my first "set" of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the first time in what...4-6 years? And I ate 4 in one sitting and several hours prior to that I ate...what...1.5 to 2 more doughnuts? Sheesh. Stomach is *so* *NOT* happy right now.

Last night I spent time with really great company. It's difficult to keep in touch with those far away from me...and now majority of the people I confide in have moved away. Times have been lonely lately. Sooo...yes. All by my lonesome. :-( --Don't get me wrong! I enjoy time to myself. :-) I'm entertained by anything, even twiddling my thumbs. Seriously! I'll spin my thumbs around and think, "ooh! fun!" (no lie. :-P lol It doesn't take much to please me. :-)) But it made me realize how much all of us are up and about beginning to do our own things, growing up and all of that jazz. But for those who have time off from their 9-5, holler at me!

...Doo dee doo...so what are y'all up to? Can I come? :-P

~me

PS
I'm looking forward to spending time with the siblings in New York though! :-D YAY 3 more weeks! Rock on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! You are going to New York again!? :) Enjoy and have fun with your sisters!

Anonymous said...

If you need something to do, you can come by my place anytime :P