Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Revamped!

Brand new mattress just came in! Whoo! I feel like such a grown-up! :-D

It's SUPER HUGE...I'm scared to sleep on it. I may fall off. Probably need a step ladder like my mom to climb up on it.

Decorated my balcony. I put a little metal leaf decor on the railing that holds tea light candles. :-) And a black pot-like tube thing that holds big candles and shines out cool patterns. :-) (trying to save money to buy another one)

Hmm...what else. I need to fix my devil of a couch. It's like quicksand now. :-( Every time someone sits on it, another spring breaks through.

Most of the electronics are gone. Thinking about moving the computer to the bedroom to make my living room an *actual* living room, but we'll see.

-That's pretty much it! Beginning to feel fresh. Renewed. :-)

...A little empty still...

But this is just the beginning. Looking forward to finding out what's in store for me next. :-) Laundry? (eeew.)

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Big Bed means new sheets, skirt, and pillow cases :)