Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I don't dig selfish people.

There is one who always contacts me to share about nothing more than herself and not *once* does she *ever* ask about my well being. I don't cater to the already catered. Relationships are give and take, and I've given more than enough.

I'm also tired of those who keep bitching and whining that I don't do my part for them. Fuck you all, why try and continue to give to the heartless who can't look into their own damn mirror? Y'all should stop looking down on me and look up once in a while, because that's where lightning's going to strike on your sorry asses.

The selfish, the self-righteous, the self-centered, the arrogant, the patronizing, y'all can fucking go to hell. I'm so tired of you people. Get out of my space, go back to where you came from and continue to fester.

No comments: