Monday, May 3, 2010

"what's wrong?"

When people ask me that question, I don't even know what to say anymore because I've been feeling so down from multiple things for so long now that it's just a blurred stream of strain and muddled sad emotions with no specific detail. When people want a back story to why I'm feeling so down, I have nothing to share because the response is either one of two things: 1) it's the same as it always has been 2) you've been out of my life for far too long, therefore I don't have any energy whatsoever to fill you in, it's too exhausting to go that far back in time...okay maybe three things: 3) your comfort is appreciated, but it's not what I'm looking for.

And I don't know what I'm looking for, but I sure as hell haven't found it yet. :(. Because if I did, I wouldn't have had anoher crying melting breakdown like a just did a moment ago. Seriously, these sporadic emotional breakdowns are really taking a toll on me, and it's KILLING ME that I don't have the proper outlet.

I'm typing until I start to get drowsy. I think it's finally working. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:/