Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Will Smile Today :-)

Hello, friends. I'm happy people I care about read this and check up...I feel the love. ;-)

Rough nights are difficult to recover from. Situations which challenge oneself to fight for the chance to smile. ~It's hard, but it's not impossible.

If you can think outside of the box you end up being trapped in, there is *always* a way out to smile once again.

Love. It's a beautiful and powerful thing. What one invests in it...can be worth a great deal of wonderful life lessons learned. And creates the strongest of memories which shapes and develops who you are...who you can become...who you want to be.

Practicing love makes one flourish. Love others. Love thyself. Love Him. Express love in each and every way you know how. Like I always say...if you invest faith it what it can do for you and for others, it truly can be a beautiful thing.

...oh look! I'm smiling. :-D...

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Cheesey... but... keep on smiling because your smile is the world to many. I know a man who would love to see you smile all the time.