Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miracle!!!

This is a little late to share, but I want to share it anyway!

For *weeks* I have been coughing up a lung...since...the weekend of March 14th?

Anyway, last week was probably at its worst. I lost my voice! I was squealing and squeaking...for those who remember my 21st birthday, that was the last time it was ever *that* bad.

Last Sunday was Palm Sunday. My most favorite day of the Lenten season. It was the first Sunday going back to my church to sing and my voice was completely *shot* the night before! I prayed to Him...please please *PLEASE* let me sing with the congregation.

...that morning? Voice was BACK in full effect. :-D yayyyyy! The mass went *SO* well! AND it was a sunny day, went to the beach...good times good times. :-)

But now my cough is back. :-( So for that one day, I thank Him a million times over. :-)

The end!...for now ;-)

-OH WAIT! and yesterday I took a walk on the waterfront, saw a little ducky dive in the water. Very cute. Just thought I would share :-D hehe

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Glad that god came through for you! Get well soon!