Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back in Full Effect

Oh blogging. (<---reminds me of the word, "blugh." Anyway!)

I miss having a place where I can share my thoughts with those I love. Something everyone can access with the click of a button. Places like MySpace and Facebook are too cluttered for me, that's why I had always kept my Xanga and LiveJournal running separately...a simple, direct link into my thoughts.

It's been a year now since those sites were set on lock-down. I had them removed because I was tactless and tasteless in the way I conveyed my last set of thoughts. I don't even remember exactly what I was fuming about, but I do remember that it hurt people, especially my sisters whom I love the most.

I know this is long overdue, and we've moved forward since then, but I apologize to my sisters, (especially Toni) for all the grief I had caused because of my online journal entries. I love you more than you will ever know. I look up to you and Pia, honest to all goodness. You're my big sisters! I pray to God that I will keep on trying my damned hardest to never again jeopardize our relationships as I have in the past. I'm still learning, but know that I will love you forever and always. (No, I am *not* being cheese. I am *so* for serious and more.)

I also apologize to everyone else I offended with the things I've typed in the past. For those who ever read my cryptic entries and thought to themselves, "What the hell...is she typing about me? What does she mean?" Sorry for making you think the worst. :-(

So after all of that hell and a half, why create another one?! Well, why does *anyone* do these damned things? I have been EXTREMELY blessed to have many in my life care about me and my well-being. Thank you. This is for me AND for you. Everyone has moments in their day where they encounter something that makes them think to themselves, "I know who would appreciate this," or "I want to share this with my friends." ...Well!?

This is why I'm baffled at you all sometimes. I am a piece of shit when it comes to keeping in touch, and yet...you're still in my life. I'm still working on it, damnit! But one thing I kept consistent was updating you through things like these, right? So here it is, yet again. Christina's journal entries are back in full effect. I *swear* to you I will be truthful in the most respectful way, expressing feelings so that it can be the stepping stone for us to become closer.

Thanks for reading my first entry. :-) Next begins the nitty gritty...dun dun dun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, it's about time. Where have you been? Your other sites are boring haha! Glad you're back to posting. -D

Anonymous said...

bookmarked! Miss you!