Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Insecurities Exposed

I am aware of my flaws. I have many. I have many insecurities...it just didn't occur to me how blatantly aware others are of them. And how much it affects them!

Because of this, I am going to add another piece to my practice of the Lenten Season. It is a broad summary of everything listed below, but it will be my main focus: minimizing my imperfections.

I'm a mess inside and out. It's time to clean it up, so that the good will hopefully outweigh the bad.

No longer selfishly defending and reasoning my way out of what I *know* has healthier alternatives I normally choose to avoid.

Welcoming Ash Wednesday. Welcoming the Lenten Season. Ready to rejuvenate and have my main focal point in everything I attempt to do be in service for the Lord.

No comments: