Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

I know it's been a while, so here's an update on what's been going down as of late.

I left PLU (Pacific Lutheran University for the cuzzos who don't know :-P) for a little bit back in 2006. I needed to step back, take a breather. I went to Pierce Community College for a couple of years and now I'm back at PLU as of Fall 2008! Wheee! :-D It's been challenging, stressful, yet successful! All is well...I pray to God I graduate Spring 2010. I'm majoring in English/Writing and minoring in Music. Good times, good times. :-)

...It's a little weird. I feel a little old at times, just because the familiar faces...even some of the places have left and gone. :-( But I'm in a good place now.

I was actually taking on this internship for a while with New York Life as well. I had been working with them since August 2008...but something in my heart compelled me to stop. It was too distracting for my studies and it just added unnecessary stress, so I shelved it...for now.

I was working at Bath and Body Works for two years...left the place. It just wasn't the same! I only started working there to get to know people, have a little fun with a little discount. ;-) Well, I made enough use out of my discount, I made my friends...and scene. :-P

My life has literally been school and church. Church and school. I've still been very active with singing and playing the piano. (My parents even got me a new toy for my 24th! Yay piano! :-D)

What else...oh! Lost 70ish pounds! But you already knew that...:-P

I just wanted to catch everyone up to speed. :-)

No comments: