Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 6-7: Copenhagen Night Life and Lyngby Soe

Copenhagen nightlife is insane...people can roam around here with a full bottle of wine at hand and drink freely wherever they please.

We went to a club that didn't close until 6 in the AM...and they were serving beer for free until 1 in the AM!? Insane...we couldn't keep up, we left got home at 4:30. :-P

Today we were supposed to be homebodies, but it was too beautiful of a day to pass up. We went canoeing and it was very fun, relaxing times. :-) For lunch I tried open-faced sandwiches a lot of pickled herring, mackarel and fish cake. :-) nom nom nom!


And that, my friends, is the end of week 1!


Tomorrow I will be checking out one of the Catholic churches over here...I'm assuming they're not as elaborate or grand as the churches I had seen in Copenhagen the other day because it was never a prominent religion over here, but we shall see. :-)

No comments: