Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 4: Day of Rest

All of my days have been days of rest! :-)

But instead of venturing off to Lyngby, I ended up staying home and catching up on reading material that *isn't* assigned text for school...it's vacation, after all! :-) It was a very relaxing day.

I even fell asleep on the balcony and woke up to find a butterfly on my hand! :-D (She moved away before I could take a picture :-(...)

Weather has really been good to us this week. :-)

So anyway, I am currently reading Jodi Picoult's "Nineteen Minutes." I love her, she's one of my favorite authors. ~And now thanks to Troels I have a new comic I'm addicted to!! (which is perfect because my manga has been discontinued and I forgot my Archie Comics :-(...)

For us college grads and grad students...you will LOVE this:

http://www.phdcomics.com/ .....<----(sorry, I can't get the links to work. just copy and paste)

I'm definitely buying these books when I get home!


Sidsel made another yummy dinner for us tonight (I'm *definitely going to miss her cooking when I head home! Must take advantage of the home cooking while I'm here. :-))

And then Sidsel and I played video games to top off the night. This is *my* kind of vacation: Good weather, good food, great company, video games, shopping, art, books...annnd...

Tomorrow: Copenhagen exploring!

Friday: Copenhagen nightlife!!!

Saturday: Day of rest. :-D hehe

LOVING THIS! :-D Hope you're loving your days too!

No comments: